JDM Co.Ltd (далее "JDM") recognizes the importance of social responsibility for the collection and dissemination of information. JDM Company collects information in order to improve the quality of service and to increase the client base. The Personal Information obtained from the customer are a source of replenishment for JDM client base. JDM protects Personal Information from information security threats. JDM is committed to the responsible handling of Personal Information.
Personal Information Protection Policy
1) JDM observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Act on the Use of Social Security and Tax Number System of a Specific Individual in the Administrative System and other relevant laws, rules, and guidelines established by the government.
2) JDM uses and safeguards the information you provide in using site JDM.
3) JDM does not disclose or provide Personal Information provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer from whom the Personal Information was obtained or when there is a legitimate reason.
4) JDM strives to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information or the leakage, loss or damage of Personal Information. JDM continually enhances and remediates the system of information security.
5) JDM seeks open dialogue with customers, in discussing issues of Personal Information.
1. Personal Information
Personal Information means information concerning a User as an individual (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, educational institution, etc.). Some other information, which can identify the User, is also included in the scope of Personal Information.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
JDM will use Personal Information within the scope of the purposes provided in the Purpose of Use.
When handling Personal Information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the Purpose of Use, JDM will seek customer’s consent to the use of a Personal Information.
3. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
JDM will not provide Personal Information to a third party without the customer’s consent, unless where any of the following applies
4. Disclaimer concerning the provision of Personal Information to third parties
JDM will not be responsible for the acquisition of Personal Information by a third party in the following cases:
5. Supervision of third-party performers
JDM may consign all or part of our customer’s Personal Information handling operation. In such a case, JDM elects a contractor who is expected to properly handle Personal Information, observing measures to ensure of Security and Confidentiality.
6. Handling of Sensitive Information
JDM will not collect, use, or provide to a third party Sensitive Information, except for cases provided by the Privacy Act, other relevant laws, ordinances and guidelines.
7. Handling of Specific Personal Information
JDM will not collect or use Specific Personal Information beyond the prescribed Purpose of Use. JDM will not provide Specific Personal Information to a third party except in cases listed in above paragraphs.
8. Notice of Matters, Disclosure, Amendment of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc.
Customer requests for any notice of matters, disclosure, amendment, or suspension of use of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc. held by JDM shall be directed to the "Contacts" indicated in one of paragraph below.
10. Management of Personal Data and Specific Personal Information, etc.
JDM will take a rational security measures to manage Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc. securely and to prevent divulgence, loss or damage to Personal Information and Specific Personal Information. JDM will ensure the accuracy and prompt updating of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, which are necessary to achieve the Purpose of Use.
11. Contact Information
JDM will appropriately and immediately respond to any complaint or consultation regarding the handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc.
If you have any inquiry or matter for consultation regarding the handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc. by us, please contact the office indicated below.
JDM Co., LTD
930-0801, Toyama Prefecture
Nakajima 1-3-43, Toyama City
TEL: (+81)76-460-0525 FAX: (+81)76-456-2333
The use of the Website and the interpretation of the content of Website shall be governed by the law of Japan. Should any dispute arise out of or relating to the use of the Website, it is agreed that the initial hearing should take place under the jurisdiction of the Yokohama District Court.